Never visit a Redneck. Never visit a Redneck.

Lol

ok..I'm truthful...it maybe pointless..but it gave me some laughs...so yeah...Giving 10..favorite was the shooting..Lol..dalalalalal..Lol

Psycedelic responds:

Thanks dude :D

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

Lol

That was really nice....Made me laugh....Also made me curious..Have you ever wondered what would have happened if the blue or yellow knights were involved....LOL...Great VId..Thanks For Making It n.n..10 starts and 5 vote! n.n

nalem responds:

What yellow knight?

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

I Liked It

I Like It Alot..IT was FUN n.n...ANd Forget The rest that makes stupid comments..Like to see them try to make a better game...probably would be even worse..SO Forget Them All..Bc they're stupid and have no lives..SO w/e..Anyway Great game I enjoyed It Alot..10/10 and 5/5 Keep Up the good work n.n!

Where's the Beat Where's the Beat

Too much bass. I can't hear the background instruments enough. Very chill beat. Seems a bit repetitive. Great potential. Kudos to you. Give the background instruments a bit more volume and it should fix everything right up.

Swing of Things (WIP) Swing of Things (WIP)

Loving the simple beat. Awesome stuff. This track would suit perfectly for a time lapse of sorts, mostly as a loop.

I think adding more energy to this might ruin the track and make it overbearing. If an upgrade is nessecary, just more small tweaks. ex. stronger, life-like instruments for the build-up.

Sort of reminds me of castle crashers on the alien hominid level.

Keep up the great work, and welcome back.

aCeta responds:

I see where you're coming from, but it IS missing something...

Thanks for the welcome back!

Anything Will Do [Remade] Anything Will Do [Remade]

... :)

I Just want to Thank You For this Wonderful, Unimaginable Work Of Art. It's Really Been Helping Me through Some Tough Times. And I Just can't Thank you Enough. This Truly is Work Of a Pure Genius. Thank You Again For Such an Art. You Definitely Have Fav. 99999999999999999/10 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999/5!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You, Keep Up The Fabulous Work!